More Bargains on your favourite online auction site

The reserves are still to be met!

Phil C

Reply to
Philip Carter

Obviously the conversion of a Lister Junior and an Amanco to run on diesel justifies the prices!

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

"Dan Howden" wrote

At least they are right hand drive ;-)

Reply to
Nick H

It's useful to know that a 45" Blackstone flywheel is 12' in circumference! I suspect this particular application of pi maybe peculiar to Blackstone (or maybe to the cretin with a dodgy tape measure). Still. I suppose that in the absence of any actual useful information, this will have to do!

Mark

mark.howard10

circumference!

Come on, the tape measure ain't that dodgy!

cerberus

Reply to
do.not waste your.time.emailing.me

Looks like they were queing up to bid on his 3 engines. :-)

Gary M

Reply to
gary millward