No Dutch spoken here?

I'm surprised that our Dutch counterparts have not discovered this NG. Having seen some of their posts in Another Place, it occurs to me that they might like the participation here, close to them both physically and spiritually.

Could someone that understand how the NG works raise it with some of them?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Hi Kim, I am friends with Case Fitters & also John Hammink. When I have suggested exactly what you have mentioned, Case says he is too busy & John says ATIS is all the computer time he can spare. Unfortunatly we cannot win all the time. 8^)

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Map
Map

dave croft