O/T Concorde crash

For those who haven't read it, here is the official report into the Air
France Concorde crash, All 187 pages. The appendices are listed separately.
makes sad, almost goulish reading but all the facts are there and a lot
of details about the plane itself.
John
Reply to
John Manders
I don't think I could bear to read that, but I did get a Valentines Day DVD from SWMBO on the last commercial flights of the aircraft. Also, surprisingly, a 5-DVD set on NASA and the space programme, such good taste!
Peter
Peter A Forbes