Of interest to the "Car men"

Apologies for dragging this across the abyss from another NG but it's well
worth a look!!

Though why it had to arrive via Australia beats me!
Reply to
Charles Hamilton
It did make it on to UK news, including a couple of mentions I saw on TV over the holiday period. Can't say I particularly like this rather overblown style of Bug - give me a Brescia or Type 35 any day!
NHH
Charles Hamilt> Apologies for dragging this across the abyss from another NG but it's
Reply to
NHH
If it turned up in my garage, I am sure that I could learn to live with it. ;-)
Reply to
Richard H Huelin
Seems like the people who found it aren't enthusiasts!!
Reply to
Charles Hamilton
IIRC didn't the legendary Motoring Writer LJK Setright have one very similar to this one! I'm sure I saw him once at Oulton Park driving it??
Reply to
Charles Hamilton
Nice article on Wikipedia too
Although being Wikipedia, a couple of muppets immediately started arguing that this one good article ought to be deleted 8-(
Reply to
Andy Dingley
Think his was a "mere" 57, not the lowered Atalante.
Personally I find the "fin" a bit ugly, and can't believe Bugatti really needed that much space just to do some rivetting.
Reply to
Andy Dingley
.... or a bag with 3,417,500 Euros. Less commision of course!
Regards, Dave Carter.
Reply to
D.J.Carter