Of interest to the "Car men"

Apologies for dragging this across the abyss from another NG but it's well worth a look!!

Though why it had to arrive via Australia beats me!

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

It did make it on to UK news, including a couple of mentions I saw on TV over the holiday period. Can't say I particularly like this rather overblown style of Bug - give me a Brescia or Type 35 any day!

NHH

Charles Hamilt> Apologies for dragging this across the abyss from another NG but it's

Reply to
NHH

If it turned up in my garage, I am sure that I could learn to live with it. ;-)

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Nice article on Wikipedia too

Although being Wikipedia, a couple of muppets immediately started arguing that this one good article ought to be deleted 8-(

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Think his was a "mere" 57, not the lowered Atalante.

Personally I find the "fin" a bit ugly, and can't believe Bugatti really needed that much space just to do some rivetting.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

.... or a bag with 3,417,500 Euros. Less commision of course!

Regards, Dave Carter.

Reply to
D.J.Carter