Four old blow lamps for sale cheap

Clearing out my Dad's workshop and have four old blow lamps for sale - cheap - like £20 + postage (£10 for weight) or collection.

I can email a picture on request

thanks

Lee

Reply to
****

Yes please (the pic), I'm looking for one suitable for a little semi-diesel.

Remove the obvious bit from my reply to address.

Thanks

Tim

Reply to
Tim L

Huh. Cheap my arse. Another scammer trying to unload his old s**te on the newsgroup. Take your rubbish elsewhere we don't want it.

Reply to
Guy Fawkes

Oooo look, our Parliamentary correspondent has returned! Let the fun begin............

Regards,

Kim (who signs his name when he writes something.)

Reply to
kimsiddorn

Please send photo, or post on something. My retired part time man collects old blowlamps as a hobby, might cheer him up in the cold weather !!! Bob

Reply to
Emimec