Four old blow lamps for sale cheap

Clearing out my Dad's workshop and have four old blow lamps for sale - cheap - like 20 + postage (10 for weight) or collection.
I can email a picture on request
thanks
Lee
**** wrote:

Huh. Cheap my arse. Another scammer trying to unload his old shite on the newsgroup. Take your rubbish elsewhere we don't want it.
Oooo look, our Parliamentary correspondent has returned! Let the fun begin............
Regards,
Kim (who signs his name when he writes something.)
"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

Please send photo, or post on something. My retired part time man collects old blowlamps as a hobby, might cheer him up in the cold weather !!! Bob