OT - but interesting ;o))

The stuff you find on Ebay ...

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
J K Siddorn

I don't find this one Kim! Says the web page is not available.

Reply to
dave croft

Don't include the &category part of the URL that Kim posted.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

================================ I used the entire link and it worked fine Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H

Beam me up Snotty

Reply to
Campingstoveman

I didn't know you were a trekkie Kim. £500k for 500 sq ft is a high price. That's about 30ft x 17ft.It's only an apartment as well. Sounds a little overpriced for Leicestershire in 2004. Now by 2404, it may be a bargain.

John

Reply to
John Manders

Oh yes! I've read science fiction since I was eight & have been a collector of SF books for over fifty years.

Star Trek? TNG will teach you all you need to know about good officership and group responsibility.

regards,

Reply to
J K Siddorn