Long shot - Wanted Webster mag bits

Hi campers,

God preserve us all from "older restorations".

I'm hoping someone here may have a knackered Webster mag which has the main casting intact. It should have four good threaded holes for the studs (the studs may be in situ) which mount it on the igniter bracket. The pot-metal they're made of is resistant to all the repair strategies that I can think of.

I've just stripped down the mag off a 5hp Powell which clearly was maintained by a gorilla and his monkey assistant, who probably previously worked in the butchery trade.

I also would like an igniter bracket type 303K. This would save the work of bushing all the mounting holes. These have been modified by someone who obviously should not take mind-bending drugs while working on his engines.

Contact me off group if you can help.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton