Webster Tri Polar Manual

Would anyone know where I could obtain a copy of the Webster Tri polar magneto instruction/repair manual in the Uk?. Internal Fire don't list it. thanks, Phil

Reply to
Phil

Independant ignition supplies

used to do it, though I can't see it on their website now. Might be worth a call though.

Nick H.

Reply to
Nick H

Reply to
Phil

Anything specific you need to know? I have some Webster info, though not the complete manual, drop me an email off list.

Nick H.

Reply to
Nick H

George best posted a few testing tips at

Dave Croft

"Nick H" wrote

Just had a look over lunch time and the info I have covers adjustment, testing and care. I think it was copied from an engine handbook (possibly Bamford) but shows a fairly typical side rod set up. Only runs to two sheets of A4 so I can easily scan and email if you like.

Nick H.

Reply to
Nick H