Grinding spindle

Think I may have mentioned this before, but I have rescued a grinding spindle which was being chucked out at work. See:-

All a bit exotic with high frequency drive and, I believe, oil mist lube and liquid cooling, but is it of use to anyone out there? I suspect it would cost a fair bit new, but usual deal - if it is worth anything to you, make a donation to Internal Fire or the Anson museum. No idea of condition, but looks as-new in wooden transit box.

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H