Reply to
Kim Siddorn

The C5 project homepage...

A few videos of it in action...

Rather him than me, I think!

Cheers, Scruff.

Reply to
Scruff

I had a motor cycle shop when they came out & I was courted to become a Sinclair C5 dealer. The salesman arrived & I tried one out. I have ridden just about everything on two wheels & many on three & four & I've never felt so vulnerable and scared as I did in that thing. Even ordinary cars towered over you & it would do 15mph on the flat, much less on the slightest gradient.

I left it at the bottom of our hill - not that steep! - & walked back.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

I find myself curiously attracted to the idea of minimal motoring, but it has to be admitted that the C5 was quite an odd aberration for such a brilliant mind.

Shame the G-Wiz has recieved such bad publicity recently - how long before the DfT 'raises concerns' that pedestrians are allowed out without any protective crumple zones etc?

Reply to
Nick H