OT - jetty things

Here's one way to fix your AP50 when the big end goes .......

All that engineering ability & they couldn't fit a stand spring!

and a Chinook with the wobbles

It's all so quiet and there's no-one running about panicking. Perhaps they knew .......

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Kim,

Its dammed annoying when somebody takes a video off of another site, go to this site

then click on helicopters and then on Resonance II, I have been looking here for at least three years and its a test film. Lots to look at here though.

Reply to
campingstoveman

My mate Roland sends me stuff from Stumbleupon. Usually I do go off & find the correct URL but this time I didn't - sorry if I irritated you Martin.......

regards,

Kim Siddorn

"campingstoveman"

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Kim,

You haven't irritated me Kim, just tired and grumpy last night loading the Van and trailer for ready today. Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

More ground resonance

Video here