OT - News.Individual.Net

Well I got the contaminated tank siphoned out and cleaned. Then I got the gash gas filtered, and dosed with meths to mop up any remaining traces of water. I reckon it was about 10% River Thames.

All done without doing LD50 tests for mixed volatile petroleum distillates on any adult specimens of Rupicapra rupicapra. :-)

Hope that didn't get anyone's goat ;-)

Thanks everyone.

Reply to
Ian Malcolm

Neither have I but I don't know what address I used to sign up with many moons ago is so don't know if that one is still live...

For those that have paid do you need to know your subscribed email addess to pay?

Your news feed will stop after 31st march.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

In message , Dave Liquorice writes

I also hadn't got a clue what my email address was when I subscribed so I just set up a new account with a current email address and changed the settings in my newsreader.

Reply to
Julian Tether