OT Problems getting a radio to work

I am getting ready for the Astle Park 1000 rally and remembered that this year my TV will not work so I started trying a small PLL receiver that I have owned
for many years. See http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/ullerman/Misc#5482613775449610082 I have lost the instructions for this and cannot set the 10 channel buttons. It works OK when I type in the frequency but it would be better pre-set. Can anyone help please. I hope to see a few old faces in two weeks. 8^)
--
Dave Croft
Warrington.

External Freeview box, very cheap in the supermarkets!...

Umm thats a radio not a telly?..

--
Tony Sayer

Hi Gentlemen, Just to let you know that Sod's Law still applies!!! Having tried for hours and asked everyone I thought would know with no avail I purchased a new Tesco DAB battery/mains Radio. (About 24 and good value) I thought I wouldn't lose the papers for this and stored them safely. Of course in so doing I found the origional instructions stuck between other paperwork. You pre-tune the radio and then press the set time button on the alarm clock. Then you press the required button followed by the set time button. At least now I have 2 radio's & I am ready for when we need digital. 8^)
--
Dave Croft
Warrington.