OT Problems getting a radio to work

I am getting ready for the Astle Park 1000 rally and remembered that this year my TV will not work so I started trying a small PLL receiver that I have owned for many years. See

have lost the instructions for this and cannot set the

10 channel buttons. It works OK when I type in the frequency but it would be better pre-set. Can anyone help please. I hope to see a few old faces in two weeks. 8^)
Reply to
Dave Croft

In article , Dave Croft scribeth thus

External Freeview box, very cheap in the supermarkets!...

Umm thats a radio not a telly?..

Reply to
tony sayer

Hi Gentlemen, Just to let you know that Sod's Law still applies!!! Having tried for hours and asked everyone I thought would know with no avail I purchased a new Tesco DAB battery/mains Radio. (About £24 and good value) I thought I wouldn't lose the papers for this and stored them safely. Of course in so doing I found the origional instructions stuck between other paperwork. You pre-tune the radio and then press the set time button on the alarm clock. Then you press the required button followed by the set time button. At least now I have 2 radio's & I am ready for when we need digital. 8^)

Reply to
Dave Croft