OT Trailer parts.

Hi All Just bought another trailer, twin axle this time, so before she starts to carry heavy lumps of cast iron around I thought I'd better give it the once over. So, I now require, 1 wheel stud, 1 wheel nut, and two brake adjusters. Does anybody know where replacment parts for Rubery Owen brake hubs can be obtained? TIA Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

In message , Anthony writes

Try

Guy name of Tony Marris, posts on the caravan newsgroup regularly and was very helpful to me in past times. Does mail order as well. Based near Chesterfield.

Usual disclaimers

Reply to
George Hendry

Rubery Owen is a pretty diverse group, but a quick look on Google brings up most of the group locations. Their place in Warrington looks like a good place to start, in addition to the place George suggested.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

That's uk.rec.caravanning news group. The guys there can be helpful most times. Tony certainly knows his subject. Never dealt with him myself though.

John

Reply to
John Manders

Thanks Guys, will check them out this week. Anthony

Reply to
Anthony