Pinging Mike Hodge

Mike,

Your email is bouncing back, hope all is well

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Message from Mike:-

We have in fact moved house and now reside in ******.Unfortunately I had to lose my old cable setup and am now on phone line .I have tried every which way to set up a newsgroup account through outlook express via Virgin but to date no luck so I have set up a hotmail account for mail. I heard through the grapevine Martin Perman was trying to contact me.

NHH

Reply to
NHH

Reply to