Pinging Mike Hodge

Mike,
Your email is bouncing back, hope all is well
Martin P

campingstoveman wrote:

Message from Mike:-
We have in fact moved house and now reside in ******.Unfortunately I had to lose my old cable setup and am now on phone line .I have tried every which way to set up a newsgroup account through outlook express via Virgin but to date no luck so I have set up a hotmail account for mail. I heard through the grapevine Martin Perman was trying to contact me.
NHH
To see how he was as he had gone quiet.
Martin P