Pipe assy needed

2 1/2" BSP iron pipe with a standard flange (about 6" dia with 4 holes on 5" pcd) on each end to give overall length of about 18". Phoned around few local plumbers but no can do, Any suggestions?

BTW not OT as this is pump standard for Fuller & Johnson farm pump engine.

Reply to
Nick Highfield

This is stocked by:

New City Heating, Fenny Stratford Nr Milton Keynes Bucks

Reply to
Martin Brooks

Can they make up the assy? I don't think I know anyone with a screwing box covering 2 1/2"

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Nick,

I should think so, they have some pretty big stuff,

Regards,

Martin

Reply to
Martin Brooks

Thanks. Wasn't sure if they were just stockists.

Looks like my sister in Woburn Sands might get a visit!

Reply to
Nick Highfield

BSS carry lots of large screwed pipe and fittings, we get the 2" screwed bends for the Listers there. They have a place in Dunstable

01582 867500

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

Nick,

You will need to go to their trade counter in Simpson Road, not the retail outlets. Once there ask for Andy, he's the black iron expert,

Regards,

Martin

Reply to
Martin Brooks