Popular Mechanics back to 1900

Passed on from the oldengine group. A pleasant way of passing any spare time! see

Dave Croft
But what if I don't have a inexhaustible supply of Model 'T' parts in my local scrapyard ;-)
BugBear
Reply to
bugbear
I have what seems to be part of an engine cowl and half a front axle / hub from one... maybe I'll dig up the rest of it one day :-)
(still very common to see Model T parts for sale at car meets this side of the Atlantic, incidentally)
cheers
Jules
Reply to
Jules
Thanks a bunch! I have just wasted over an hour browsing those. I am supposed to be working :-)
Mike
Reply to
Muddymike