Query

Hi
Did you get the scans I sent to you the other day??
Regards
Mike.H.
Reply to
Mike.H.
'fraid not, Mike. Looks like one of those misdirected emails to me. I hate when it happens, it's probably Bill Gates' fault.
Regards, Arthur G
Reply to
Arthur G
Lloyds thingy? Indeed I did and thought I had replied! Apologies if it did not reach you Mike.
Reply to
Nick H
Sorry folks the message was intended for Nick H.So did you Nick ?? Mike.H.
Reply to
Mike.H.