rabbits

Depends if you have a license or not...

Greg

Reply to
Greg

Andy,

it's a subject on which I have opinions, but it seems too far OT from this group.

I suggest uk.rec.shooting.game would be a more appropriate place for this post. They used to be a pretty friendly and knowledgeable bunch when I lurked there, and probably still are.

You're more than welcome to post about engines though...

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

12 bore if your not eating the beasties, .22 can get you into trouble if you miss, or suffer a ricochet.

Joules

ps .22 Air Rifle ??? above does not apply if under FAC restrictions

Reply to
Joules

Post what you like on this group every one else does!

Reply to
The Engine Man