Ray Hooley & House Move

Ray called last evening, we had nearly an hour chatting about his recent move
and the problems he has experienced with Tiscali, culminating in him losing all
his stored email when he had to finally close the account.
I'll be contacting Ray in the next day or so with a list of all that have
emailed us asking for information or decals, and will also amend the website to
incorporate his new email address.
His phone is still out, but NTL/Virgin and BT between them reckon that he should
be connected between the 12th and the 20th of this month, and his old number
should be used.
Peter
--
Peter & Rita Forbes