Re: Anyone need a ladder

My workshop move has turned up a single cylinder petrol engine. Last run

> in 1960 when I bought it to power a small motor boat. > > Superficial rust and piston solid in the bore. > > Free to good home:-)

uk.rec.engines.stationary added

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

OK

I should add that it is not antique or likely to be rare. Something very similar was fitted to the Howard *Bullfinch* rotavator.

Location West Herts.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb