Re: Free Tractors

Yup, free! My brother is going to haul these off if he can't find someone who will take them of his hands. They are located in Granite Falls, WA and must be picked up. No shipping!

1935 Farmall F-12 It is a rolling frame, two engines come with it, take the two engines to make one good running one. One has a cracked block, the other has a knocking rod.

1942-43 International I-4 (Commercial version of the W-4) Has USNavy insignia on serial plate. Engine is in the frame but has a cracked block, head is off. Basically needs an engine, current one has been sitting apart and is probably rusted/seized up.

If anyone is interested you can contact me and I will give you my brothers email address.

Lane

I know some of you have contacts in USA. They may be interested.

John

Reply to
John Manders