Re: Museum on TV

"Nick H" wrote

> Still no luck - most recent episode available is 22: Chorlton & Didsbury - > when did that air? >

Episode 22: Macclesfield is now available on line at

Dave said, the piece on the Anson is rather short but well worth looking at with some nice close ups of various whirly bits of engine!

Nick H.

Reply to
Nick H

First TV now radio - Geoff is becoming truly 'multi-media'. He was on R4 at around 12:30 today where the producers gave him a good 15 secs to settle the old argument about whether Diesel or Akroyd Stuart should be credited with the invention of the diesel engine as we know it today! Geoff neatly side stepped the question by saying that Akroyd and a Diesel invented two totally different cycles and that to compare the two engines was about as sensible as comparing them with a steam engine - well done.

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H