Re: Picture sizes

I could see them perfectly, Dave. That Tangye is a beauty!

Was this the Bring a Bottle Rally? It does sound a disaster.

I just put some pictures on the group using Webshots. > When I checked the posting they were being clipped by my reader. > What is the ideal size for pictures on newsgroups. > IE 600 X 800 75 DPI (This is just a guess.) > I hope someone has some good ideas. > -- > Dave Croft > Warrington > England >

Arthur Griffin