Photo's

Gentlemen, When you are bored and have nowt else to do go and look at the address below. Cottenham Road Run.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Excellent selection Martin. I particularly liked the Tangye oil engine. Look like an super day out. I was probably lambing a ewe at the time you tokk some of the photos.

Isn't it nice to think rally season is on the way?

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton