Something to amuse

Gentlemen,2397257880

Look on EBay at the above article. I thought you might like this, the best bit is the fact it has a reserve on it :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Its a Lister handle but at least he's made a genuine effort to describe it accurately which is more than some of the sellers I've bought from lately could manage! I bet he never started his D270 ;-) regards Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Reply to
Campingstoveman

It tickled me that he has areserve on it.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman