Round Tuits

No it means that I'm average. Actually, I think I prefer being an illusion. For years I thought normal was 2 brothers, Norm and Al. Then I found out the truth! Normal is a place you go to. You think I'm mad but I'm not. I know these things. I've been to normal and it's a nice place. One day you might get there as well but not yet I fear.

And while you're at it, do try to spell tuite properly. As anyone knows, tuites fall from the sky so just pray that you don't actually get one as it would hurt if it hit you.

Now while you're all marvelling at my encylopedic knowledge, I shall dream of getting a round Tuite of my own.

You see, I'm not mad, it's the rest of you.

John (bored at lunch break but still quite sane)

Reply to
John

John,

Having just looked at those websites only goes to show you are not normal or average, weird is a word that comes to mind, who in their right mind wants to go to Normal and that last sight is just disgusting :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

If John was a troll you are certainly feeding him :-)) your both bored on lunch breaks, doesn't happen, you should be scavenging. I'm at home on an admin day, the van's in the local fleece em and scarper garage being serviced and I'm at home, took the wife out shopping in the Rover had a mid morning cuppa and this afternoon I might just do some paperwork. Working all weekend in UCL London installing a big Wash machine and staying near Kings Cross station.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

"campingstoveman" wrote (snip)

Now you're talking! I mentioned to you that we were having a clear out at work and I had collered a small piller drill - I also now have a whopping great granite surface plate which is outside getting wet 'cos I can't move it, a set of slip guages, electronic comparator, NPL model bench mike, several boxes of assorted bearings, oh and a 60,000 rpm electric grinding spindle. Lord knows what I'm going to do with that lot - but I couldn't see it go in the skip.

-- B.Rgds

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H

I could be childish and make reference to screws and boring but I wont :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Since the Russians can call a motorcycle a Urinal, they can call a plane that. Perhaps they were stealth prototypes. Perhaps it can move faster than the US satelites. That way one plane looks like two and saves on production costs.

John, going back to boring admin now.

Reply to
John

Looks like we've got another competitor in the skip diver of the year championship Martin.

John

Reply to
John

Tuit(e) ? What about encyclop(a)edic? :-)

Oily

Reply to
Oily