On the subject of "Junkers"

Dear Group, I have just acquired a CLM "Junkers" Patent 2 stroke Opposed piston Diesel and would like to make contact with anyone with information on these strange engines. Pictures would also be appreciated.Thanks in anticipation.Charles.

Reply to
SYLVIA WALKER

CLM were the French licencee IIRC, there are a couple mentioned in SEM over the years.

Compagnie Lilloise M.....

I have a (German language) parts list and instruction book for the Junkers

2-cylinder.

Peter

Peter A Forbes