Sale for everyone here...........

Lincolnshire April 30 to May 2nd.........
in particular, scroll down to lots 1749 to 1838

( Just got this from a friend )
Reply to
Mike the Brewer
Funny, exactly the same pic caught my eye - it gradually dawned on me that it is probably a film projector folded up in its case!
Wonder if the Douglas twin is the usual FT350 or something more interesting?
NHH
Reply to
NHH
Second row of photos, picture second from left - whatever is that?
Regards,
Kim Siddorn
Reply to
kimsiddorn
Some "Hoarder" this guy was!! Wonder how many sheds he had??
Reply to
Charles Hamilton
I'd love to go, but I'm away every other weekend in May, so I shall have to give it a miss I'm afraid.
Regards,
Kim Siddorn
Reply to
kimsiddorn