Somewhat OT - B&Q bargains

I've just been up to my local - less than 2 miles away! - B&Q, ostensibly for some black satin smooth Hammerite for the latest project. Spent about fifty quid though, which is about par for the course ......

They have a neat small aluminium flight case of decent electrical tools, terminal blocks, cable ties, three pairs of heavily insulated long nosed, standard and side cutter pliers, plus a terminal crimper & wire stripper, four 1,000 volt screwdrivers & four smaller ones and a circuit tester. Even a 2xAA torch and a pair of tweezers! £14.95.

By the till, they had a pile of quite well made pine boxes, just right for storage or - with a lick of paint some hinges and a catch - excellent "period" tool boxes for use at rallies. A big one with two small ones inside, £19.98.

- and if you are in the market for a cheap electric drill et al, they have LOADS of power tools on offer, many half price.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn