Suffolk Colt skip find

Hope you don't mind me asking about a moving engine? Well its stationary at the moment so I supose? A skip find. Rusty and a few bits missing. Well the starter device that 'must' sit behind the string puller thing. Is not there, so when one pulls the string the string recoils back but the 2 ,,,, flippy out 'dogs' have nothing for the crank shaft and the finned spinney round thing, that covers a set of points, condenser and coil, to catch on. Does anyone know where I can get info, parts and hopefully a book /work shop manual for said beasty. I have been told its a 75cc side valve most of it looks like cast iron with rust, but with an alleluia cylinder head, Just what I need to cut the lawn, lots more character then a hover!

Reply to
<gummymonkey

Nip round to a lawn mower service workshop (or the local tip on a summer weekend) and you'll get one free, or next to free. I've one on the shelf that I've had for about 20 years - it's yours if you live near Warrington!

Julian.

Reply to
Julian

What can a chap say! Cheers! Have replied off list.

Reply to
<gummymonkey

Ah, due to spam I never updated by e-mail address. You'll need to use: jul fullstop sta at virgin fullstop net

or mobile 07767 667810

Julian.

Reply to
Julian