Trip to devon

Gentlemen. I am collecting my latest ebay purchase, a lister startermatic genset on sunday. I will be traveling from mid shropshire,
to axminster, devon. I have room in the van if anyone would like anything collected or dropped off in those areas Regards, Gary Millward
gary millward wrote:

shropshire,
I would have thought with the weight of a Start-O-Matic in the back of the van you wouldn't have wanted much else in there :-)
Regards
Philip T-E
Its a 3.5 tonne transit, so its pretty well on top of the job, i might put the engine on the trailer, to ease the loading and unloading. We quite often have our lister N on the trailer, and lister L in the van when showing and the van pulls it a treat :-) Regards, Gary
If you come across country from Cullompton to Honiton do take it easy on that road :-) and if that is your route I'm not far off it if you want a cuppa. regards Roland

I'd like to see the Traffic Warden outside your house having fun or you trying to get inside your arch :-))
Martin P
Roland Craven wrote:

Traffic-Warden and Sunday is an oxymoron :-) ttfn Roland

Roland, Nearly right, leave the oxy off.
Martin P

Roland, Thats a very kind offer i think i'll take you up on, after the long drive and loading up what i believe is going to be a very heavy lump, a cuppa will be very welcome. regards,
Gary
Watch out Gary, you could end up with Petteritis!
I picked up a Lister from Roland once and the seeds were sown.
;-)
Regards, Arthur G

Can Listeritis, and Petteritis, infect one brain at the same time? :-)
Regards, Gary
Fortunately for the likes of you and me Gary no it cant :-)) I not to sure about the others though!
Martin P