Villiers Mark 10

Hi all, I am in the process of trying to get a little Mk10 Villiers that I picked up going. It was all there ut a couple of parts need replacing. If anyone can help with the parts below plz let me know, with a price etc.

1, The coil pick up bakerlite bit that the plug lead goes into. 2, The front aluminium pulley plate, the bit you wind the string round to start it.

Cheers, MartinH

Reply to
martin hirst

Martin, You can get new bits for the ign. from independant ignition supplies

It will probably need a new coil as they tend to deteriorate over the years. Kev.

Reply to
Kev

There's a bloke advertising old new stock fat coils in SEM each month ............

Reply to
J K Siddorn