Vintage machinery auction

Just a heads up that there is a vintage machinery auction in York next
month, the catalogue is on their site now and includes a few goodies that
may interest people here.

Greg
Reply to
Greg
Thanks Greg, but I was disappointed by the catalogue - no decent description, no photos. Just "small lathe" or "Villiers engine". I thought auctioneers put a lot more effort in these days, especially as regards photos.
Steve
Reply to
oldnoccer
Yes it is a bit of a lottery, but when you consider that their normal machinery sales have something like 5000 lots it's just not practical for them to do much more. Actually I find that all part of the event, turning up not knowing what goodies you'll find 8-)
Greg
Reply to
Greg