Volt / Amp dials

Hi... Does anyone know of any suppliers of volt and ampree gauges that look simular to the older style ones, pref. flush mount 0-110 volt and approx 0-30 amps, I can get units from RS but they allways look very modern.

Thanks for any help

bob

Reply to
Bob

Bob, I think you may have to do what I'm doing, watch EBay and keep your eye's and ears ready.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Would it be possible to re-house a modern meter in an old style housing. Perhaps a resin casting of an old meter...

Joules

Reply to
Joules Beech