46th Sydney Model Railway Exhibition 2008

G'day All,
Just a note to let all Australian Group Members know that we will
be at the 46th Sydney Model Railway Exhibition 2008 on Sat 4th, Sunday 5th &
Monday 6th 2008 Stand 9 in the main hall at the Hurstville Aquatic Leisure
Centre. cnr. King Georges & Forest Roads Peakhurst Sydney.
We will have the largest range of Triang, Hornby & Tyco Spares that
we have ever taken to a Train Show. Some of these parts are very limited in
quantity and may be the last time they are offered.
Our Remaganitizer will in operation at the show so if you need a
remag bring along the Motor only with the brushes removed for a fast cheap
remag at $5.00 each. If motor has to be taken out of the chassis and still
has the brushes intact the cost will be $15.00 each.
See you at the show.
Graeme Hearn
Iron Horse Hobbies.
Reply to