AD: Model Railway Show Sunday 4th July - Thirsk North Yorkshire

Just a quick plug for our model railway show this Sunday 4th July

Open 10:30 - 16:30 Admission £2.00 / £1.25

East Thirsk Community Hall, Thirsk, North Yorkshire

?X=443342&Y=482470&A=Y&Z=3 The show is signposted from the approaches to the town.

So if you are in the area drop in and see what we are up to.

RichC

Reply to
Rich

Ray Christopher

Its off the Hambleton Place / Drive when you zoom in on the link given. The show will be signed on the approches.

Look me up if you get there. I have a loyout going but I will be more often working in the kitchen on refreshments

Rich

Reply to
Rich