Re: July 4th

Parade in Larkspur/Corte Madera attracted over 15,000 people. Only two

>of the Garbarino military vehicles, most do the parade in Novato. We >skip that one because of the holy rollers with their incessant "we are >the one true religion everybody else is going to hell" bullshit. They >hijacked that parade years ago. For the first time in years there were >no 'anti-war" entries. These had abandoned the "anti-war" premise and >showed their actual anti-Israel, anti-Jews platform a couple of years >back. A great many spectators had begun to stand and turn their backs >on these morons, with a few of our younger citizens dropping their >pants at the same time. > >Every year we see more and more people standing and removing their >hats when the color party passes by. At least in this area the actual >meaning of the 4th, as well as Veteran's Day and Memorial Day, are >having a re-birth. > >We skipped to county fair yesterday because of the crows. Going today >instead. Love the booths, especially the one with micro tools. Saved a >few bucks for that one today. > >Cheers, > >Tom > >

what kind of crows, tom? did you have more than one murder of crows? were they migratory or just showing the colours? we're celebrating today. yesterday was a work day.....we learned that the 4th of july was the busiest day for car parts and repair work. the shade tree american patriot was fixing his import and muscle cars......

Reply to
someone