Airfix Fire Engine and London Bus

I dunno if this will be of any use to anyone here, but Airfix have recently reissued their 1/32 scale Dennis Fire Engine and London Bus, both in the same box. Apparently the kits are moulded in red (!) plastic and the parts for the military "Old Bill Bus" are not included.

They won't fit very well on my OO layout, but I think I'll build 'em anyway, just for the nostalgia value! :-)

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

"Enzo Matrix"

Yeah. Enzo can remember them not only in service, he can remember them entering service. :-)

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

On 05/04/2005 19:14, Enzo Matrix wrote,

That'll bugger up the silly values I've seen on ebay recently then. Excellent news! Mind you, silly values are OK if you're selling, and I've sold some stuff for unbelievably silly money!

ditto.

Reply to
Paul Boyd

I remember building one of them "Old Bills" back about 1963...

Reply to
MartinS

"MartinS" <

Me too.

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

LOL! I suppose that makes us a pair of "Old Bills" too. ;-)

Reply to
MartinS

Sure does. :-)