On disassembling the Bachmann Class 66...

Anybody know how to get the bogie frame off without breaking the fragile plastic around the securing clips on the main part of the bogie? I 'm thinking of fiting body mounted Kadees and would need to chop the NEM pocket off.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Palette

"Nick Palette" wrote

It will unclip, but only with extreme care.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Is that by levering from the front or the back? I've broken a couple of class 37s by levering with a screwdriver!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Palette

"Nick Palette" wrote

I've unclipped a couple of 37s without too much difficulty, but can't remember which way I did them as it was a while ago.

John.

Reply to
John Turner