another about removing paint from models....

I just bought 2 Deltic Dodies (thats what the sale said) on ebay, both pretty badly improved. After following the threads here, I put them in a plastic bag, and squirted well with Mr. Muscle, then left them for 2 hours. Result - 2 perfectly clean Deltic bodies apart from where the original paint had been scraped off to remove the name plates.

JD

Reply to
Zipadee Doodar