Backwoods Miniatures

Has this company closed. Tried phone, no answer No good. Tried email, returned to sender.

Reply to
Paul

On 10/01/2006 14:31, Paul said,

Oh 'eck - I hope not. Which email address did you try - sales at backwoods dot dabsol dot co dot uk, or the one on their website at

? The dabsol one is not meant to be used any more.

I would be interested to know if you do manage to get hold of them

Reply to
Paul Boyd