Basic tracklaying & wiring Qs

Just like the one over the Tyne:)

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Parkes

A scissors, I might have considered, but not with a double slip involved. Still, theres a curved diamond, which looks like a much better candidate for a first build.

I'll see if this can be done, but I dont think I can cut down that double slip sufficiently. For now, we'll just have to live with the broken track spacing.

I did look into that and did find a UK supplier, but as mentioned, its no longer sufficient for our needs. Incidently, how much hassle is it to mix codes? The closest I found was in code 83, I presume you can get transition tracks to code 75.

Reply to
Andrew

In message , Andrew writes

What's wrong with that? I've got a scissors with two double slips in the throat of the terminus on my garden layout.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan