Blimey, layout with a free house on eBay.....

Andy, you forget that most will be using Micro$oft, the line wrap(s) gets lost if pasted straight to the URL bar...

Reply to
:Jerry:

So what exactly was wrong with the where? It was in context about TinyURL being used in a way that did not dump you in a dodgy place.

What exactly was wrong with how I made it? Apart from your dislike for users of Google Grouops. Sorry if I'm blunt, that's just the way I am. I didn't use any bad language or call anyone names (at least not in the original reply). I aped your style, the "what's so difficult..." just to highlight how silly you were being.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

ROTFLMAO!

trit-trot, trit-trot went the little billy goat gruff.

GRRRRRRRRRR! Who's that crossing my bridge?

Reply to
manatbandq

ROTFLMAO!

news: snipped-for-privacy@a70g2000hsh.googlegroups.com

Reply to
:Jerry:

I may occasionally indulge in something akin to trolling, but I assure you I am no troll.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

I may occasionally indulge in something akin to trolling, but I assure you I am no troll.

That is a matter of opinion, the facts go before you...

Reply to
:Jerry:

Yes, you'll see my later reply shows that. Thanks.

I spend a lot of my time trying to filter out the garbage that MS files have in them when trying to edit the church magazine.

Anyway, not wishing to go down that path.......

Reply to
Andy Hewitt

Typing the first few words into eBay "search" facility would save an aweful lot of trouble --- if you were really interested! Regards

Reply to
Sailor

I may occasionally indulge in something akin to trolling, but I assure you I am no troll.

MBQ

Do we interpret that as "when is 'not a troll' 'a troll' - when indulging in something akin to trolling ?

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Just realized you can also visit the tinyurl site and enable preview mode. This sets a cookie on your machine so that *every* tinyurl you click on takes you to the preview, even if it was not generated as a preview link.

HTH

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq