Blue Deltic

Hi all

The Blue Bachmann Deltic is in the shop now and should be available on our websites later this afternoon. Some other stuff including the Peaks are in the delivery but I havent looked exactly what.

Best regards

Richard Hattons

Reply to
Richard Davies

"Richard Davies" wrote

Yes, we've got ours and ALL pre-ordered models will be shipped today! :-)

John,

53A Models, Hull.
Reply to
John Turner

What about the green one !

Reply to
Mike

"Mike" wrote

After Christmas according to the guys from Barwell.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Ian Allan Bookshop has them in stock, don't know the price though but usually close to RRP.

John.

Reply to
John Lancaster