Live Steam arrives

Hi all

The Hornby Live Steam set has just arrived into stock. We don't have many but should be making them available on the websites later today.

Best regards

Richard Hattons

Reply to
Richard Davies

This item has now sold out. More should be in stock next year.

Regards

Richard

Reply to
Richard Davies

"Richard Davies" wrote

We've just got ONE left if anyone's desperate.

John,

53A Models, Hull.
Reply to
John Turner

Not enough! More on the way in the new year apparently. Hornby are apparently planning very large production runs.

Richard Hattons

Reply to
Richard Davies

I've just bought my wife a new car ... lend us £500 and I'll take it off your hands. :-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

"Chris Wilson" wrote

You couldn't afford my interest rates ...... mar-boy! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Not enough! More on the way in the new year apparently. Hornby are apparently planning very large production runs.

Richard Hattons

Corr what! at £500 a time and selling like the old hot cakes! I must be in the wrong job ;-)

Amazing however getting live steam in to 00!

Reply to
Mike