cheap trips to york

picked up a cheap trip to York for October, two singles for £10 each.

Reply to
Martyn Dawe

In message , Martyn Dawe writes

How much does it cost you to come back?

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

Did you catch anything?

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

On 14/09/2007 00:49, Martyn Dawe said,

I guess whether that is cheap or not depends on where you're starting from :-)

Reply to
Paul Boyd

And why should anyone else be interested ?

Bevan

Reply to
Bevan Price

I should have mad it clear £10 each way. 9 am train out, 8 PM train back.

Reply to
Martyn Dawe

What's happening there, that you want to go to York for October? I generally find a weekend or a few days suffices.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq