Crikey! She's a beaut!

In message , Chris Wilson writes

You're right, it is a silly question. I'm not mucking around with it.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

Jane Sullivan wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@yddraiggoch.demon.co.uk:

I thought it was silly in that there may be a well known issue with DCC that prevented such an installation or that perhaps such an instillation was so commonplace I was a fool to ask ...

... I didn?t think that it as a silly question because you?re to frightened to use a screwdriver. And like another poster asked, when are you going to wash it? :-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

In message , Chris Wilson writes

I'm not too frightened to use a screwdriver, but there's no need to fiddle around with the decoder on this model.

It gets washed when I can't get it off the layout quickly enough when it starts raining :-)

Reply to
Jane Sullivan