DC Kits building articles and advice

Hello all...

I have recently bought a DC Kits Class 105 Cravens kit. Having looked through the parts, I have to admit to being a little apprehensive about building it. Is there anyone out there who has built one and could answer a few questions off-group? Alternatively, are there any articles in ,magazines which cover this?

Reply to : adrian_bradshaw (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

Ray Lightfoot wrote an excellent article on building a Derby Lightweight single car unit from a DC kit in the October 1999 issue of British Railway Modelling.

The advice is generic to many DC kits as they share many of the same components.

kim

Reply to
KimPateman